Masterpiece Christian Ministries Intl
Biblical Numerology Explained
Speaking of biblical numerology, it is self evident throughout God's entire creation. Everything is in order concise and has numeric value. So let us begin using that numerology found in the bible.
Numerical values 1-153 found in the bible.
These values are evident from Genesis through Revelations. This is only an example of that pattern.
1.THE NUMBER OF UNITY (Father) Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God, the Lord is one." Ephesians 4:5 "one Lord, one Faith, one baptism."
2. THE NUMBER OF DIVISION. The son has two natures: Human and Divine. There are two testaments (old, new). Man is male and female. Rom. 9 speaks of two vessels (one for honor, and another of dishonor). 2 types of people: sheep and goats. There are two ages: this age and the age to come. Matt. 12:32. How can 2 agree unless they walk together. 2 in the bed, 1 to warm the other. Matt 25:2; 2 sets of virgins, 5 wise, 5 foolish, etc.....
3. THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION. The trinity consists of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. There are three qualities of the universe: Time, space, matter. to exist all three are required. The three qualities of the universe are each three. (Past, Present, Future) space is one yet three (Height, Width, Depth). Matter is one yet three (Solid, Liquid, Gas). Human abilities are three (thought, word, deed). The man is made of three parts (spirit, soul, body). The divine attributes of God are three fold (omniscient, ominipresent, omnipotent), (love, light, spirit), (holy, righteous, just) Three bear witness (spirit, water, blood).Christ is three shepherds (The Good Shepherd; John 10:14-15, The Great Shepherd; Heb 13:20, The Chief Shepherd; 1 Peter 5:4). The Father spoke from Heaven three times: Matt 3:17 "This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased." Matt 17:5 "This is my beloved son, with whom I am well pleased, listen to Him. John 12:28 "I have both glorified it (the Fathers name) and will glorify it again."
4. THE NUMBER OF CREATION - (North, South, West, East) Four seasons: (Winter, spring, summer, fall).
Four weeks in a month etc.......................................
5. THE NUMBER OF GRACE - Redemption, Israel came out of Egypt 5 in rank (Ex 13:18). David picked up 5 stones to fight Goliath (1 Sam 17:40). The holy annointing oil was pure and composed of 5 parts. (Ex 30-23-25). (Matt 25:2); the five wise virgins and five foolish virgins. Five had oil in the lamps (oil the annointing). 5 had no oil. Ephesians 4:11, Five fold ministry. (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers) for the perfection of the saints for the work of the ministry and for the edifying for the body of Christ (The church).
6. THE NUMBER OF MAN - man was created on the 6th day. The serpent was created on the 6th day. The 6th commandment is "thou shalt not murder". 666 is the number of the antichrist.
7. THE NUMBER OF SPIRITUAL PERFECTION: 7 days in the week, 7 colors in the rainbow, 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 parable in Matt, 7 promises made to the church. Jesus said 7 things on the cross (Luke 23:34)
8. THE NUMBER OF NEW BEGINNINGS: people were on Noah's Ark. (2 Peter 2:5). Circumcision on the 8th day (Gen 17:12). God made 8 convenants with Abraham.
9. THE NUMBER OF JUDGEMENT: There are 9 gifts of the spirit (word of wisdom, word of knowledge, prophecy, tongues, intrepretation of tongues, miracles, healings, faith, discerning of spirits). 9 greek words derived form the word judgement each word occuring 9 times in the bible (abussos- bottomless pit; asebee (ungodly); aselgeia (lasciviousness) and astrapee (lightnening).
10. THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION: the 10 commandents, 1/10 of your income is your tithe, 10 plagues on Egypt. 10x10 silver sockets formed the foundation of the Tabernacle.
12. THE NUMBER OF GOVERNMENTAL PERFECTION: 12 tribes of Israel, 12 Apostles, 12 foundations in the heavenly Jerusalem: 12 gates, 12 pearls, 12 angels.
40. THE NUMBER OF PROBATION AND TRIAL: The israelites wandered 40 days, 40 days of Jonah and Nineveh, Jesus was tempted for 40 days.
153. In John 21:11 after the resurrection the disciples caught 153 fish. The word fish in greek is "ixthus" which has a numerical equivalent of 1224, or 8 x 153. Remember, which is Jesus Christ is 888. 153 people recieved a blessing from Jesus in the four gospel.
In conclusion, we would like to comment as mentioned before one cannot even imagine God without preciseness perfect order. For example: 2/3 of planet earth is water, also human beings are 2/3 water. Coincidence? The trillions of snow flakes that fall each one is numerically different yet, they are numeric. Also, the human body is formulated in a specific order and works simultaneously and each organ working in conjunction with one another. Counting blood pressure sequence, brain function, frontal lobes, cerebral cortex, thyroid gland, all programmed with precise timing and functionality.
Having said thus far that God is a supernatural entity of concise purposely designed.
Double click here to edit this text.
Double click here to edit this text.